READY, SET, SPRINT!
GCOCC and SQ zone bring you a series of “FAST n FUN” Sprint Development Days with world champion coaches and paddlers from across QLD/NSW who are pitching in over 3 days to support your sprinting aspirations. From lashing to start strategies to race preparations, race planning, technique and much more. Minnows, Novices, Juniors, Seniors, Para Athletes ALL WELCOME (& world champion paddlers attending)
4 workshops per day facilitated by an all star coaching panel including Australian and world champion paddlers.
- learn the basics of sprint racing for OC6, V1, V12
- on water – Starts, turns, race plans & strategies
- off water – rigging, marshalling, stretching, race preparation
The program for the other workshops will be released closer to the workshop dates.
- Workshop 1 – Saturday July 10th
- Workshop 2 – Saturday August 7th
- Workshop 3 – Saturday September 18th
Damian Leeding Memorial Park Watersports Lane Coomera Lake Oxenford Take exit 57 off the M1
BBQ lunch, morning and afternoon teas, canoes, safety gear, safety boat, lake permits, real lane fees and load of learning!!!
- $25 paddlers under 14 & seniors
- $15 paddler minnows & under 12
- $90 family of 4
Thanks to the local clubs for supplying and loaning your oc6 canoes for these workshops.